1.18.2011

Coachella Lineup Announced

In the annual revelation of Coachella's lineup, months of speculation and rumors became clear tonight. Despite my unsuccessful efforts to will an At The Drive-In reunion into reality, I'm initially pretty pumped on the lineup. Afterall, Coachella is the festival of festivals in my opinion. It sets the tone for the summer and has repeatedly launched act after act from hype to legitimacy. Want to prove how indie you are? Citing your familiarity with bands listed in the smallest font on Coachella's famous gig posters will cement your alt status with your friends. Here's who's coming to Indio this year:

























At first glance, I'm most excited about a reunited Death From Above 1979 on Sunday, but I wouldn't turn down an offer to see any of the days' lineups. What do you think kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment